- Join a FAST-paced environment and LEAD a high-ENERGY team
- ACHIEVE company objectives and KPI goals
- DESIGN a clean and inviting store
- WOW customers with your product knowledge
- INNOVATE with ideas to increase market share
This position is intended to lay groundwork for successful applicant to learn & execute all duties and responsibilities supporting the store manager position. The path includes setting goals with the store manager that include but are not limited to:
- Enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Maintain: 40 hour work week (hours fluctuate but include opening & closing duties as well as an average of 4 weekend days per month). Overtime availability to be communicated on a weekly basis. As a management level job, it is expected that you work the hours needed to get the job done. Overtime is paid after reaching 40 hours in a work week.
Daily Duties Include:
- Ensure that your store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures & shrink/loss prevention
- Recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales and customer focused
- Set the example and ensure the team is providing an exceptional shopping experience to customers of all ages
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Stefans Soccer management & support teams
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
This is not an exhaustive list. Additional duties may be required as the position grows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of persons & organizations in the Madison area soccer community
- Strong communication & people skills—in person, on the phone or via e-mail
- Prior soccer market sales experience preferred
- Hard working
- Great ability to work by yourself or in a team environment
- Good time management
- Documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
Compensation range (dependent on experience):
This is a full time position. Hours are mostly weekdays Mon – Fri
Benefits include: Flexible Schedule, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K and health insurance
Compensation: Based on experience, Range $15.00 - $18.00 hourly.
Paid holidays, PTO days, Health Insurance coverage, Employee discount, 401K with employer contribution, Awesome work environment.
This document represents what is known today and should serve as a starting point for this position. As the team business continues to evolve, additional tasks and responsibilities will be discussed and added to this job description.
To start the application process, please click one of the links below.
Part-time or Seasonal: Please tell us about yourself with our short-form application.
If you are interested in a full-time please download our Full Time Job Application.
Download Job Application
Completed applications can be submitted by email to [email protected]. You can also take it to any retail location or mail it to:
- Stefans Soccer
- Attn: Hiring
- 620 Elizabeth Ct
- Brookfield, WI 53045
Stefans Soccer is an equal opportunity employer.