- Join a FAST-paced environment and LEAD a high-ENERGY team
- ACHIEVE company objectives and KPI goals
- DESIGN a clean and inviting store
- WOW customers with your product knowledge
- INNOVATE with ideas to increase market share
Stefans Soccer is looking for a results-driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. If you are passionate about customer service and want to be part of a team with a long history of success, then Stefans Soccer may be the place for you.
Daily Duties Include:
- Ensure that your store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures & shrink/loss prevention
- Recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales and customer focused
- Set the example and ensure the team is providing an exceptional shopping experience to customers of all ages
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Stefans Soccer management & support teams
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Teach and uphold Stefans Soccer’s code of conduct and business model
This is not an exhaustive list. Additional duties may be required as the position grows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication & people skills—in person, on the phone or via e-mail
- Hard working
- Great ability to work by yourself or in a team environment
- Good time management
- Documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
Compensation range (dependent on experience):
Awesome work environment and co-workers! Enjoy the benefits of a family-owned business, with owners on premises to support you. This is a full time position. Hours include some nights and weekends.
Compensation: Based on experience, Range $33,500 - $54,000 annualy.
Paid holidays, PTO days, Health Insurance coverage, Employee discount, 401K with employer contribution, Awesome work environment.
To start the application process, please click one of the links below.
Part-time or Seasonal: Please tell us about yourself with our short-form application.
If you are interested in a full-time please download our Full Time Job Application.
Download Job Application
Completed applications can be submitted by email to [email protected]. You can also take it to any retail location or mail it to:
- Stefans Soccer
- Attn: Hiring
- 620 Elizabeth Ct
- Brookfield, WI 53045
Stefans Soccer is an equal opportunity employer.